Saturday, December 27, 2008

On the second day after christmas...

hey all you bloggers/people out there!

So im very very sad:( I managed to break the screen on my camera so now its dead and im very sad because im broke and can't buy a new one. :( anyone know where you can get a screen fixed cheap?!

anyway, I had a fabouless Christmas this year:) It doesn't matter what I got because I had fun, I built a 7 foot snow man, played games, got my phone taken away (that wasn't fun) and did other stuff:)

So far its been a pretty good break, but im excited for the new term to start, to get new classes, to catch up with my friends I havn't seen for ever, and ect.!

oh i like my new blog colors :)

anyway, ok I got a Q. So how long can a guy call you/ talk to you on the phone before you can say that you are 99% sure he likes you? idk... but its starting to frighten me... nvm, just a "random" question.

ah!! I can't wait tell school starts! or at least I want party with all my friends durring the break!

:] - this face has a meaning behind it.

OH i got a new phone! this is old news, but i just thought i would share, because i can:)

OH OH OH (oh oh oh, not ho ho ho) i want to get my hair cut, like short, really short! (ok to my shoulders, but thats really short for me!) what do you think? im so sick of it, and when you give one of your guy friends a hug, and some how they get my hair in their mouth, and this has happend a lot, you know that its time for a hair cut!

ok, well write back, because all my friends are ignoring me, and im sad, so you should write to me!!

No comments: