Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Greatest Christmas Program Ever

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I JUST AUDITIONED FOR THE GREATEST CHRISTMAS PROGRAM EVER, and what can I say, I think my audition went pretty well:)

I think I have a smaller chance of making it, just because its more of a play for thoses 13 or younger, so chances are smaller because of that, and honestly, I have no idea what part they would cast me as, but still. It was a really good audtion, plus I found out about it at 4:30 today and did it at 7:30... so not bad.

It was a cold reading, and I had like 20 min to look at it, and it was like 2 short paragraphs, so it was easy, I had it memorized pretty quickly.


Anywho, so I really feel like dancing, I always feel like dancing crazly when ever I have a good audition, but I really need to pack for my band trip tomorrow,

Oh yeah, thats right! Im going on a band trip tomorrow, first we drive down to st. gorge, have a competion there, then we drive to Vegas! We get there at like, 12:30. Check into our hotal, and then get up the next morning, at 7:00. Then we have a competition in Vegas, FUN FUN!

Im really excited, I get to sit next to one of my best friends Max, which is going to be like the funnest thing ever! Im really excited, this whole this is going to be amazing!!

Well I really should go pack....

LOVE YOU!!!
BrItTaNy



PEACE!!

1 comment:

Platypus said...

¡Hola! This is your favorite platypus. Haha.

Anyway I was just reading the song lyrics you wrote... those are all amazing! Seriously! I wish I could write like that. ^_^ You should write songs for a living or something. 'Cause those are spaaashal (and that's the highest compliment a platypus can give!) ^_^

P.s. I haven't driven a car either. ^_^

Wow I'm feeling really random... so good luck with your band competitions! Sounds like fun. I bet you did well at auditions too. ^_^

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Haha.

Lalala.

Um I should probably go take a nap or something before they take me away in the happy van and put me in a padded room again ^_^

Love you but not in the awkward way!

<3, Platypus