Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday
2:00-4:00

Russlle M Nelson

  • Marrage between a man and a women is sacred,
  • Exalation is a family matter, only those who get married in the temple can get the highest degree of glory
  • marrage define compandment
  • moses 1:39 it is my work and my glory to bring to past the imortality and the eternal life of men

william ozwald

  • teaching,
  • we learn how to teach from a good teacher
  • Talking to your students by name, careing for them

gaverrat

  • lovest thou me? feed my sheep.
  • even as thou as done it unto the least of my brothern ye have done it unto me

Didn't get the name....

  • he didnt say we weren't going to suffer, we just weren't going to suffer beyond our health
  • if ye are prepared ye shall not fear
  • one form of preparation is keeping the comandments

Tomas S. Monson

  • eternal life with god is the most presious goal

yeah, not as many notes this time... idk... yeah...

No comments: